Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hubble Space Telescope

The Hubble Space Telescope had many repairs done to it, such as new cameras, instruments and maintenance gear. NASA completed the repairs and upgrades to the telescope, this will be the last trip to the Hubble Space Telescope since NASA is grounding its shuttle missions.

I found this blog very interesting because I had no idea bout NASA shutting down its shuttle program in 2010. It's kind of a weird thought for me to think of, no more shuttles launching into space. I've never really been interested in science until this year because all of my other teachers just taught out of the books which I hated. So this blog has got me interested into science again and taught me something really interesting.






Information found on link below
http://www.space.com/missionlaunches/090505-sts125-hubble-repair-faq.html
Article by Tariq Malik and Andrea Thompson
Posted May 5th, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment